[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 9z with Spektrum SPMMSFUT7

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Sep 7 09:28:32 AKDT 2007

I would guess that when you plug in the S.S. module, the original output signal path is interupted and redirected to the 2.4 antenna. So with no signal going to the original antenna it doesn't make any difference whether you remove it, leave it in, extend it, or collapse it, ..........it's just along for the ride.