[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 9z with Spektrum SPMMSFUT7

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Fri Sep 7 06:04:33 AKDT 2007

Is there a reason that they can't make it so that a new antenna replaces the
old one?  Having the antenna attached to the module like the Futaba ones
seem to do also look like an afterthought (which I guess it is).  Not sure
how they will work with transmitter trays without modification to the tray.

Stuart