[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 9z with Spektrum SPMMSFUT7

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 20:15:52 AKDT 2007

I just finished installing the module on the 9Z.
Who want the pictures?  Couple of megabytes for all pictures.

I am not sure if I can make a couple of pictures small enough to be as
attachment in several messages.
Manual does not tell you how to install the module on 9Z, so I took pictures
of the installations in sequences. 18 pictures with some of them showing the
side views after the installation.  You need to remove the antenna & the
connector from the module to put the radio back to 9Z case.
I may add some foams to the case to keep the backside of the radio higher
inside the case so that the connector on module doesn't touch the case.
Hope I can test fly tomorrow.

Ihncheol