[NSRCA-discussion] left- handed duh

flyintexan at comcast.net flyintexan at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 11:50:48 AKDT 2007

Earl,

Is the 1-1/4" downline snap required to be a Positive snap?  It is shown positive in the aresti, but is not specifically stated in the text (text that I have seen thusfar).

Thanks,
-mark

From: "Earl Haury" <ejhaury at comcast.net>

Both '09 sequences work pretty well - the 1 1/4 snap on the down leg of the P stall turn is tricky, the 1 1/2 snap from knife edge works really well.

Earl