[NSRCA-discussion] Spektrum AR9000 Service Bulletin - HighVibration Fatigue

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 2 17:00:32 AKDT 2007

Ron,

Any AR9000 shipped after 8/14 have the capacitor glued to the board.  One
reason for the X9303 to ship late I think.
I am going to check mine next week when it arrive.
Three of those incidences were on 90size Helis without much of protection
from vibrations to protect the RX.
Maybe trying to make the things cheaper?
I believe JR owns Spektrum now.  All RX comes from Malaysia same place where
JR equipments are coming from.

ipark

  _____