[NSRCA-discussion] reliable glow fuel pump ??

Roy M Medina roymedina at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 17:29:59 AKDT 2007

I have had several over the years, the hobbico pump worked worked fine for a
few years and died, very noisy

The sonictronics jammed in less than a year, after I took it apart I noticed
the pump vanes had a very tight clearance against the pumpwall, thus dirt
jammed the unit.  It could be my fault for not properly filtering the fuel
before the pump though.

The Boxxer pump from Slimeline has been the best for me, no problems after
three years. I has a slower rpm, pumps a little slow.

For manual pump Dave Brown six shooter is ugly asthestics, old design,
simply the Best.

RM