[NSRCA-discussion] reliable glow fuel pump ??

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sat Sep 1 05:31:18 AKDT 2007

Second that. Simple yet elegant.

  The glow version works so well I bought the gas version when I started fly gas engines.  The tygon tubing is so stiff that it is almost impossible to use. I bought the replacement silicone tubing to convert it to glow so I could get some use out of it.

  I use the MPI manual pump for my gas engines, has worked great for over a year now. This is the manual pump that Jersey Modelers sells with their setups.

  Bob R.

Trevor Scott <rc_beagles at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Dave Brown Six Shooter. I have been using one for years with no problems.

Trevor