[NSRCA-discussion] Worlds Links

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 06:57:03 AKDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass along a link to a site that will have updates for the World
Championships. I'm not sure if the US Team will be able to post from down
there until we get in Santa Fe on the 7th, but hopefully my brother can post
the little tid-bits I send him every day. Please feel free to pass this
along to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg113/ or
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/ and scroll down a little bit and click
the link

Official Site: http://www.argentinaf3a.com/

I'm off to the airport soon, so have fun here, I know we will down there.
And now that we know some key phrases...lol.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com