[NSRCA-discussion] YS170DZ Expected availability

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Oct 28 13:45:39 AKDT 2007

The U.S NOT their primary market????? I beg to differ....try being down
here in OZ!!  We might be privileged if we see them 2-6 months after you
guys have them. But I do agree the Japanese market will get not only get
them first...but will also get the best ones. I guess that's
understandable.

I have heard that the OS 200FI has not really been officially
released??? Rumour has it that all stock has had to be returned to
Japan??? I know that a few of them are around the traps...but.

Anyone else know anything?

Tom