[NSRCA-discussion] YS170DZ Expected availability

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 25 13:10:02 AKDT 2007

Colin, you are making an "unwarranted" assumption that YS cares. The only time I have seen them concerned is when some other powerplant gets good press and hits big,or they have lots of engines on the shelf to get rid of. They control the shipment schedule to distributors to their schedule, not when the distributors order or need them. How would you like to be in YS Performance's shoes--waiting over a year plus.
Nice to have a product everybody wants, and no "real" competitor.
Jerry