[NSRCA-discussion] Triple Tree

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Wed Oct 24 16:04:31 AKDT 2007

Hello all,

I would like to say that I flew at Triple Tree for the first time this year at the District 2 Championships.  I think a great time was has by all and it was a well run contest.

I met some new people and don't think I met anyone I did not like.  I met some D3 people as well.  Gary Courtney and Mike Hester were great people to meet and talk to.

We only had one casualty, which was unfortunate bu things could have been worse.  Thanks to everyone I flew with and meeting new friends.  Hope to see you all next year.  The 3 D3 guys are all welcome to come fly with us anytime.  We enjoyed you coming to fly.

Paul LaChance
Va Beach, VA