[NSRCA-discussion] Cars

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Oct 23 19:38:18 AKDT 2007

Nah, you get used to it. I tried to avoid the MiniVan thing for a while but it's really just better to succumb to it. I love my Caravan. The Stow-N-Go is the bomb. You can haul 8 people or flip the seats into the floor (takes about 3 minutes) and pack in 8 foot-long sheets of plywood. It gets great mileage too. I'm sure the Expedition is a little painful in that area. Of course the Expedition rates a little higher as far as "cool factor" goes but my Caravan has no problem hauling my jet-boat so that kinda makes up for it.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com