[NSRCA-discussion] Tangerine SPA/BPA contest in December

Steven.Homenda at charlestayloradj.com Steven.Homenda at charlestayloradj.com
Mon Oct 22 04:41:39 AKDT 2007

  Having competed in many contests over the past few years, as Contest
  Director for the upcoming Winter Pattern Classic, I always assumed the
  Friday preceeding any contest was traditionally reserved for practice,
  pre-registration, field set up, etc., however, should the number of those
  interested in an SPA event as Orlando has proposed outweigh the number of
  those who prefer practice, then so be it.......

  Steve Homenda

Steven M. Homenda
Senior Surveyor
Charles Taylor aviation

Tel: 407-894-1634
Fax: 407-894-7731
Mobile: 407-701-7834

3555 Maguire Blvd., Suite 204
Orlando, FL  32803
E-mail: steven.homenda at charlestayloradj.com
Website: http://www.charlestayloradj.com

For full details of the services the CTC group provides please
visit our website at  www.CharlesTaylorConsulting.com

This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may
be protected by legal privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or
disclose its contents to anyone else.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your
copy from your system.

We monitor the content of emails sent and received via our
network for viruses and unauthorised use, we recommend that
you should also check messages for viruses in accordance with
good computing practice.

Emails sent to or from our systems are not confidential to any
named individual and we reserve the right to read them without
prior notice.