[NSRCA-discussion] Ultra R/C Evolution For Sale $300/OBO

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sun Oct 21 11:41:37 AKDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a new, untouched, Ultra R/C Evolution for sale.  I'd say it
was new-in-box except I took it out of the box and threw the box
away.  :-)

It does NOT have the wing mod, but to be honest the factory mod using
lite ply is so heavy that's probably a good thing!  A proper mod
using balsa is lighter, and easy to do (there's a thread by Troy N.
on RCU that explains how).  It also comes with an extra, slightly
damaged nose cowl (the original one that was damaged in shipping -
the second cowl they sent was perfect).

It can be seen, and taken home, at the District 7 Championships in
Arvin in 2 weeks (unless of course you want to come get it).  I'd
prefer not to ship it but can if absolutely necessary (shipping to be
paid by the buyer).

$300/OBO

Thx, Jerry
--