[NSRCA-discussion] Judging

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 08:13:31 AKDT 2007

Ron

Thanks for the clarification - that's what I was referring to, but made it sound more limited than it is.I wish we could devise some way to encompass local judging experience and skill in some meaningful way. Maybe something along the lines of District Championships - points for judging rounds with higher classes being worth more points. This isn't the same as the official program and doesn't address the limited comps for stats, but it might generate more interest in judging.

While I guess it's OK for the NSRCA data to be available by request, I thing it would be more useful if posted on the website.

Earl