[NSRCA-discussion] Problem JR10 X Battery Cassette

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:00:44 AKDT 2007

It's a blown fuse Vince.  This sometimes happens because of a temporary
short when plugging or unplugging the charge jack, especially if using an
aftermarket adapter.  You can either send it in or if handy with a soldering
iron and if you can find the part locally, replace it yourself.  It's a dumb
design that requires the user to send equipment in for "repair" because of a
blown fuse, but there it is.  Great radio otherwise.

Ed