[NSRCA-discussion] Aileron Servoes

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 13:26:48 AKDT 2007

Aileron ServoesMy opinion:

Might be ok for electric, it's probably borderline for a 4 stroke. Those servos have some slop in them when they're brand new, and they get bad fast. They work very well for elevator and throttle servos, but the elevator usage you have to replace the gears pretty often. It's not too difficult and the gears are cheap.

As for ailerons....well, I still like the JR 9411SA the best. Trouble is they're always out of stock!

-Mike