[NSRCA-discussion] D3 Championship

Courtney, Gary Ray grcourtney at tva.gov
Thu Oct 18 03:03:51 AKDT 2007

Lets not go there!!!

gary

________________________________

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Lisa &
Larry
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:27 PM
To: 'NSRCA Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] D3 Championship

	OK...I probably shouldn't start this, but I will...

	I haven't read all the threads, but I have read the ones below
in this series.

	The NSRCA has already set the standard and a method to determine
judging bias and has held a NSRCA member accountable to this standard
this year and the AMA sanctioned the individual. This is fact....Agree
with the method to determine bias (or not) it was used to impose an AMA
sanction on a member.

	IMHO this discussion suggests that bias has occurred in the D3
championship or possibly another at the same level FAI. If this is the
case the NSRCA must review this and apply the same discipline using the
same measurables to provide for the same sanctions.

	If the NSRCA is unwilling to investigate or isn't willing to use
the same method to determine bias, then clearly we (the NSRCA and AMA)
have disenfranchised a NSRCA member and should rethink his sanction.

	Our rules and penalties must check and balance. Then they must
be applied to all members equally regardless of status in membership.
This is the only way to reduce / eliminate bias. I'm also unwilling to
entertain the thought the District Championship is any less important to
the NATS. They are both sanctioned contests ran by a CD accountable to
the AMA.

	Flame suit on...

	Larry Diamond