[NSRCA-discussion] Tangerine

Steven.Homenda at charlestayloradj.com Steven.Homenda at charlestayloradj.com
Wed Oct 17 07:59:56 AKDT 2007

A flyer for the 2007 Tangerine Contest,  a.k.a. The 2nd Annual Winter
Pattern Classic is posted in the club's website www.rcacf.com, under the
Events page.      The field will be open on December 7th for anyone who
wishes to practice and I will be there for pre-registration.    Most of
those who attended last year's contest probably have a good idea where
they'll be staying this year.   For those who don't, the closest hotel to
the field is a HoJo's on 441 (N. Orange Blossom Trail) near Apopka.
There's a Best Western, a Red Roof and a Marriott hotel in Ocoee, just off
the Florida Turnpike on SR 50, which is a 15 minute drive to the field.
You can also find places to stay in Altamonte Springs, which is 30 minutes
away and then there are the hotels near the attractions which are about 1
hour away.

RCACF will provide free coffee, donuts and lunch to the registered
contestants on Saturday, December 8th.

If anyone has any questions or needs additional information, please contact
me via my personal e-mail address: homenda2 at yahoo.com, or you may reach me
at home, after 5:00pm (407)294-1436.

Steven M. Homenda
Senior Surveyor
Charles Taylor aviation

Tel: 407-894-1634
Fax: 407-894-7731
Mobile: 407-701-7834

3555 Maguire Blvd., Suite 204
Orlando, FL  32803
E-mail: steven.homenda at charlestayloradj.com
Website: http://www.charlestayloradj.com

For full details of the services the CTC group provides please
visit our website at  www.CharlesTaylorConsulting.com

This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may
be protected by legal privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or
disclose its contents to anyone else.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your
copy from your system.

We monitor the content of emails sent and received via our
network for viruses and unauthorised use, we recommend that
you should also check messages for viruses in accordance with
good computing practice.

Emails sent to or from our systems are not confidential to any
named individual and we reserve the right to read them without
prior notice.