[NSRCA-discussion] Survey

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 16 08:25:17 AKDT 2007

1. agree-with the explanation you provided.  The Nats should NEVER cancel an event that has been listed for the nationals.  I have seen that happen and it absolutely destroys the integrity of the organization.

2. disagree-should never happen.

3. disagree-AMA receives enormous press, exposure, marketing, etc from the nats.  The cost of the Nats is a pittance considering the return.

4. No.  I have been down that road many times.  It is very expensive and causes all kinds of unforseen problems.

6. Look into qualification. Make it very simple, for example, require flying in 2 sanctioned contests all flights.  DO NOT shorten!  How could you?  The issue is to make it the finest competition in the world.

7. Oppose stamp-money is not an issue.