[NSRCA-discussion] Not relevant but we need a funny distraction

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:25:12 AKDT 2007

Del,

My posts are only meant to be tongue in cheek funny. We have such a

broad range of people here with a great knowledge base that we all

benefit, but I think thee understands what I was getting at.  Oh, and I

do read all of the posts because almost everyone of them (except this

one) has some value.

Chris