[NSRCA-discussion] Not relevant but we need a funny distraction

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:08:35 AKDT 2007

Jim:

Welcome to D5!  We are glad to have you in our district.  I hope you are

enjoying the email list as well, although it sometimes gets a little

carried away in the minutia to the point where we forgot where the

discussion even began.  We can discuss the merits of Vogon poetry at a

later time  :)

Chris