[NSRCA-discussion] D5 Championships

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:39:25 AKDT 2007

Just a reminder that the 2007 D5 Champions will be  announced after this

weekend's contest at Pawnee Rock.  If you have any out of district

contest points that you want counted (you can count 1 out of district

contest), I need that information before Sunday.  Please don't email me

with "give me xxx points for my out of district contest".  I need the

contest location and  the complete results from your class.

Thanks !

Chris Moon VP D5