[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Oct 9 11:40:52 AKDT 2007

Jason,

  OK, yes, I agree with that description. What I was trying to say was that you will probably have to hold different rudder to maintain the vertical track of UP vs DOWN lines.

  Bob R.

JShulman <jshulman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
      weathervane by cause of wind. If you straighten the plane out to look vertical, the track (actual line drawn) will move with the wind and not be vertical and be cause for a downgrade. Someone has a clip from the rule book covering all parts of this.

  Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com