[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder

Terry Beachler terryb at beachlers.com
Tue Oct 9 08:58:43 AKDT 2007

Bob

If your airplane weathervanes into the wind, then it must be self
correcting and no rudder input is needed. A very unique airplane indeed.

Or on a down line you run the risk of a vertical ground loop if the
airplane weathervanes, because it has to weathervane about some fixed
point. Like a crosswind landing in a taildragger. This'll stir it up!

Terryb