[NSRCA-discussion] OS 120AX header?

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 04:55:13 AKDT 2007

In a message dated 10/3/2007 7:21:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
bob at toprudder.com writes:

I have the Venus II with the 120 AX, which Macs header are you using, what
pipe, length, etc.??? Right now I have the standard muffler with extension.

Bob R.

I am running the longest Macs header (largest offset) they have.I cut a 1"
section from the muffler extension that OS gives you beteen the engine and the
header to get the clearance I need.  I bought a couple of screws to fit from
Fastenol locally.  I'm runner the stock lenght of the header for now.  The first
Venus II I had crshed due to a battery issue, and my second isn't in the air
yet to optimize the length.

Jon Lowe