[NSRCA-discussion] Bye Bye Genesis :(

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 15:11:52 AKDT 2007

I feel your pain. I lost my VF3 last week at Jacksonville almost the same way. Except no whacky knife edge stuff. Just take off, lock out, rolled in on the wing tip at about half throttle.....no more plane. (Yes, the red one).

Lucky for me a good friend loaned me a plane. Not a Black Magic, but a heckuva plane itself. I can't wait to play with it!

It happens. But whatcha gonna do? Every time your plane leaves the ground, you had better be ready to say goodbye. They all have expiration dates. Now if I could only learn to READ them....

-Mike