[NSRCA-discussion] District 3 Advancement and points...

Leonard Rudy rudyl11 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 10:52:04 AKDT 2007

Emory,

         I go along with George's view.

                    Len

"george w. kennie" <geobet at gis.net> wrote:
          Hey Em,
  I think the option should be the ability to accumulate points in as many classes as the pilot chooses to fly in (any class, not just Masters and FAI) even if he chooses to fly in 3 different classes during the season. In the event that all 3 of those classes accumulate enough points to determine him the winner in all 3 classes, he must choose which ONE class he wishes to count and the 2nd place pilot in the other 2 classes becomes the winner.

  Not too complicated, eh?