[NSRCA-discussion] Venus 40 RTF for sale

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Oct 3 16:32:58 AKDT 2007

One of my flying buddies is selling his Venus 40 if anyone is interested. This plane is perfect for Sportsman or Winter practice.
Details:

Venus 40 complete with OS 46Fx, Futaba S3151 servos + R148 DF(FM/PPM) Rx. He's asking $350.00. This is complete and ready to go. It's been flown so it's not in absolutely perfect condition but it looks nice. If you're interested and want to see some pictures, send him an Email at:
rc_pilot at charter.net

We're in D1 and he's willing to deliver it within a reasonable distance form The greater Danbury CT area. I'll probably be coming down to the Tangerine contest so if you're in D2 or D3 I can bring it to you then.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com