[NSRCA-discussion] Precision Aero Composites & PAC R/C Hobbies

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 05:07:09 AKDT 2007

Maureen does that include the Panacea?  Or does someone already have it? I know of a few that has showed interest in it.
   Steve Maxwell

      p {  margin: 0px;  color: #003366;  }  .patriotic-left {  font: normal 85%  Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;  color: #003366;  }                      Please note the following information as our website has changed due to our former host closing down.

  e-mail:  pacrchobbies89 at bellsouth.net
  website:  www.pac-rc.com  (still under construction)

  I still have many of the old pattern airplane molds for sale.  Please contact me if you have an interest in continuing the old planes.

  Thanks.
  Maureen
  --
PAC R/C Hobbies