[NSRCA-discussion] Mid-Air discussion

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 10:09:32 AKDT 2007

I guess maybe I don't understand how to work this discussion list. I
submitted 3 replies this morning and only one came through.
Here are the other two.

Reply to: Dr. Mike Harrison regarding convergent angled flight lines.
Correct it moves the center poles from 82m to 22m apart, virtually in the
same airspace but with non-parallel flight paths.

Reply to: Lance Van Nostrand regarding 10-degree converging boxes (angled
in)
Lance, I revised the cad drawing and the only change is the overall width,
which is reduced by 2x the flight line separation, in this case 60 m.
Angling in merely moves the 20 degree box line to the opposite end relative
to the flight station. The crossover area and depth footprint remain the
same.

Jim Hiller