[NSRCA-discussion] Ft. Scott, KS contest

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 03:49:27 AKDT 2007

I agree with Dan.  I had a great weekend.  I know that someone was measuring the wind speed but I never got the number.  Probably over 25 mph.

Best regards,

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Dan" <warrior523 at mchsi.com>

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Bourbon County RC club, Ft. Scott, KS, with CD Todd Schmidt hosted another great event this past weekend.  The club is small in numbers but huge in heart and hospitality.  Todd and the members do a great job making all of us feel like true guest each year.

The wind was the word of the weekend, strong winds made the sequences even more challenging and the competition just seems to get tighter and tighter every year at this contest.  I would urge all flyers with in traveling distance to get this one marked down on the calender for next year.

Dan Curtis