[NSRCA-discussion] Epoxy question: Key Supplier

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 08:24:20 AKST 2007

All of you interested in the details might want to visit the Gougeon Bros website. You will find all info you need to make decisions on what epoxy to use.

?

The specific materials I have used are the 125 resin and 229 hardener. Not the thinnest available but the next thinnest. You have several choices in either the West Systems or the Pro Set offerings so it depends on how thin you want to go for 100% solids, non-thinned epoxy. Also, their consistency is very good, batch to batch. I've gone through a couple gallons of the stuff in 1 qt quantities over the years and have never had issues with consistency or requirements to change techniques

?

MattK