[NSRCA-discussion] F3A 09 questions

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Tue Nov 27 16:18:48 AKST 2007

Bryan H told me: always look at the aresti's... I kept thinking he was doing
the double immelmann wrong... Until I saw the aresti's. As far as I remember
there's a humpty in the P sequence that pretty much forces you to use the
whole box because of the maneuver that follows it... Haven't seen the F in
all its glory.

Matt