[NSRCA-discussion] JR & Futaba servos

Ken Thompson kthompson at stx.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 07:07:01 AKST 2007

It appears someone made a mistake, Jay, the description of the BLS351 on
Tower's site is as follows:

 This is the Futaba BLS351 Brushless Digital High Torque Metal Gear Servo.
                 Designed primarily for steering applications
                     in 1/8 scale nitro or electric cars.

The description of the BLS451 does not mention metal gears and is as
follows:

   This is the Futaba BLS451 Brushless Digital
                         High Torque, High Speed Servo.
     Designed for steering in nitro or electric on and off-road vehicles.

Ken