[NSRCA-discussion] Was quiet: Now Judging / Performing Stall Turns

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sat Nov 24 17:30:17 AKST 2007

OK.I've been wondering about this.

Watching some of the Masters and FAI perform Stall Turns it looks like the
plane is climbing then rotates like someone put a pin in the center of the
fuse and turned it around 180. I don't recall if this is during strong cross
winds or not. If I were to assume the role of a judge it may be close to a
wing over if the wind was calm. But then some are nearly straight down the
same line up line.

So, what's the trick or am I missing something that should actually be
downgraded?

On a personal note, I will flop more often than I want. At least once in a
contest.

Now let's get some noise.vbg.

Larry

  _____