[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Lone Star Models burned down!!

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 11:29:26 AKST 2007

Well there are more obscure sources, with MUCH better wood than any of the ones mentioned. Of course it costs 3 times as much, but they do garauntee every piece. So, it may work out. it just sucks that one of my primary sources is not a secret anymore, the other one burned....hey I wonder if one of the overseas composite companies hired someone to strike a match to the place? It's a conspiracy! LOLOLOL

But I hate it for those guys, at least nobody was hurt (I don't think).

-Mike