[NSRCA-discussion] Epoxy Question

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Nov 22 13:48:53 AKST 2007

Good point Jeremy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JEREMY CHINN
  Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Epoxy Question

  Another +1 for the Urethane glue!

  I have been using it for several years now in laminating foamcore profile fuselages, sheeting giant scale and pylon racer wings, etc. As for the moisture usage, pay attention to the moisture content in the air around you. Humid climates like those where I live (Memphis TN) often don't need any extra moisture added depending on the time of the year. Its always worth it to do a quick experiment with the glue the night before skinning to understand how it will behave.

  Whatever you do, don't forget to put some plastic sheeting or waxed paper between the skins and the shucks. Forgetting to do so will almost certainly result in a wing glued to the shucks.

  Happy Turkey Day!