[NSRCA-discussion] Epoxy Question

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Nov 22 13:48:09 AKST 2007

Hey, I did the apples for the pie and the b'nut squash. The secret to the
squash is, when you get ready to mash, thoroughly, thoroughly drain all
water from the stuff, and use one Tbsp of butter and one level tsp of brown
sugar and the smallest pinch of cinnamon you can squeeze between your thumb
and finger and then mash the daylights out of it and sit back and beam when
everybody asks " Wow, where'd you get this awesome squash?"
I don't really care all that much for squash, but this is quite tasty. Give
it a shot. You may be pleasantly surprised.(now, if only I could figure a
way to make it fly)
G.