[NSRCA-discussion] Epoxy Question

wgalligan wgalligan at att.net
Wed Nov 21 12:14:56 AKST 2007

If this question was raised as a method for skinning wings, then why not use
urethane glue. One part, spreads easy and cures hard and quickly with plain
ole 02moisture.  Gives ample working time and unlike epoxy will expand with
moisture to fill voids and between foam beads.  Available at local hardware
stores and less expensive.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Wayne Galligan