[NSRCA-discussion] lipo flight pack question

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 11:14:49 AKST 2007

Egggzactly!!!!!!

"Courtney, Gary Ray" <grcourtney at tva.gov> wrote:      st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }      @font-face {   font-family: Wingdings;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      Is the replacement cost of a new reciever pack worth your aircraft? no

  trash it and buy a new one

  gary