[NSRCA-discussion] WC '07

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 18:26:01 AKST 2007

 Ken to me if a flyer needs his caller to help him with rudder flying unknowns he's already flying way over his head and should do more practice, no harm ment to anyone on this, just  know thats how I would feel.
   Steve Maxwell

Ken Thompson <kthompson at stx.rr.com> wrote:
  Let me tell you one thing Doug,

I went to the TAS this year to be the caller for a friend of mine. When it
came time to call the unknowns, one of the guys gave me a little flack for
not giving out things like rudder correction...I said, "Are you kidding? I
spent all my time making sure I didn't get one of the maneuvers wrong and
cost him points in that manner, the rest is up to him". :-)