[NSRCA-discussion] WC '07

Ken Thompson kthompson at stx.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 16:02:23 AKST 2007

That works really well during the normal Sportsman sequence.  However,
during the unknowns, when I'm not familiar with the maneuver or the
sequence, I found it much more valuable to concentrate on the next maneuver
in the schedule.  I guess I'm not as able as many, to be able to see the
maneuvers the night before and be able to be as helpful as many seasoned
IMAC fliers.
During the regular season it was a different story, being at the TAS is
another pressure cooker altogether.

Remember...I'm just an Intermediate Pattern pilot...I'm not as good as most
of you.