[NSRCA-discussion] WC '07

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 10:29:40 AKST 2007

 QQ had Ryan Smith and Jason had his always present Dave Stodart.

Mark Atwood <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:  While I want to congratulate Quique, Jason and Andrew over and over and over again...I feel remiss that there’s been little mention of their callers.  I don’t know who called for Quique or Jason, But I know the Verne Koester was Andrew’s caller and he put in such an incredible amount of time helping him prepare that it seems negligent not to include him in the hoopla.

I knew Verne would be the first to defer all of the glory for Andrew, but for those that know how hard these two have worked for this opportunity.... Twice daily practice routine, Verne creating new Unknowns every day, hours and hours of critique, all in a very selfless effort to take a gifted set of thumbs to the next level...well, you have to step back and give a few claps for Verne as well.

I’m extremely proud of Andrew...someone that I’ve had the privilege of helping through the pattern ranks.  But I also have huge respect and congrats to Verne for the effort he made (along with a myriad of other supporters) to help him get there.

I KNOW that Jason and Quique have their own “Verne” to thank and I hope someone jumps on here and lets us all know who they are, so that we can show them equal appreciation for their efforts.

-Mark