[NSRCA-discussion] Spektrum receiver question

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 18:25:27 AKST 2007

In a message dated 11/17/2007 7:52:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ed_alt at hotmail.com writes:

Thanks Jon.   Would you happen to know how the 3rd and 4th remote  receiver
get displayed on the data monitor?  For example, with an AR9100,  there is a
left and a right remote.  What do they refer to the additional  receivers as?  I
browsed through the manual and didn’t see anything other  than left & right
remotes referred to.
Quite the honker of a  receiver. Might have to get one for my Carden.
Thanks
Ed

I really don't know.  I don't have a monitor.

Jon  Lowe