[NSRCA-discussion] Balsa

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Nov 14 19:29:13 AKST 2007

Have to concur with National as a good choice.  Trillium in Canada use to
have tremendous wood (if you made the effort to call Barry and explain what
you want in the way of ³contest grade² but the exchange rate and taxes have
made it WAY too pricey.  I received a large order from National (building 4
Black Magic¹s) and it was exactly what I asked for.  As long as you¹re not
unrealistic in your expectations, they do a nice job and are much much much
faster and lighter than Lonestar.

-M