[NSRCA-discussion] wing tube sleeve hole

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 18:46:51 AKST 2007

That's a hard one, Mike.  Both Terry and I use a similar method.  We had a machine shop make a jig for the cutter.  The cutter is a length of 7/8" wing tube with  a ground sharp edge, but the jig to hold it has got to be made presicely.  I used to use a seemingly accurate jig made to the plans provided in a KFactor several years ago, but my results were not good enough.
--Lance