[NSRCA-discussion] Worlds Links

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 17:21:39 AKST 2007

Andrew you forgot a few people.
  Such as the guy that paints the lines on the road so your mother could get to the hospital to give birth to you.
  Henry Ford for making the car that got your mother to the hospital
  Busch beer for giving your parents the bad sense to....
  Ben Franklin for electrocuting himself while flying a kite. Not that that had anything to do with it. But he is on the hundred dollar bill and because of many of those you will make it to Argentina.
  And let us not forget the guy that invented sunglasses. After all it's hard to look cool without cool shades.

  Dennis

andrewjesky at charter.net wrote:
  Hey everyone,

I'm sitting at the airport in dtw on my way to miami. I know that the whole team really appreciates all the suport you all have shown.
When we arrive we will have a good solid week to practice to finalize our sequences and bring back the GOLD. I really would like to thank all the team members and crew as me being a rookie to this they helped evert step of the way. While I'm thanking people I really need to thank some more people. These include; all od my sponsors. Charlie Williams who builds all of my planes, Karl Mueller, Bob Kane, Verne Koester for helping me prepare for this and taking the time off work to go down and call for me, and of course my whole family, Dad, mom, joe, rose, evelyn, robert, and heather my girlfriend. Thanks again everyone.

Andrew Jesky
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T