[NSRCA-discussion] OS 160FX First start procedure

Kevin Sung kysung at comcast.net
Thu May 31 06:51:43 AKDT 2007

Thank you all for the suggestions, and I am going to try them out in the
next few flying sessions to find out which will work out best for this
engine.

I do use Perry pump, and I think my problem could be either too rich,
contributed by over priming the engine, or too much oil accumulated in the
engine head area while storing the plane between flying sessions – does this
means I should be flying more in between
?  I will try to start my engine
tonight and see how it goes, hopefully I will find a workable routing soon.

Kevin