[NSRCA-discussion] paint for planes? part 2

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 18:24:54 AKDT 2007

For Electric, Rustoleaum  has a really nice nozzle and very fine mist found at Lowes. Not fuel proof and if you clear it it with lustrekote it will blister, at least the way I did it it blistered.

  For me the Lustrekote is sometimes good but mostyl Ive had varied results. Sometimes it has been clumpy in the can and spits.....sometimes it works fine.

JShulman <jshulman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
  Since I think my MRC venture is a bust, let me try it this way.

Is there a lightweight spray-can paint that will work for painting on
fiberglass (Comp-ARF Integral)?

Glow:
Electric:

Regards,